Since the company’s founding in 1983, it has focused solely on the tuning of BMW cars and the production of exclusive, handcrafted vehicles.
G-POWER is now one of the few globally active and highly reputable suppliers of exclusive cars.
G-POWER has developed unique versions of BMW’s most important models, and the world's most powerful versions of each, which clearly sets us apart from our competitors. G-POWER holds seven world records:
- Fastest BMW sedan with 730hp G-POWER M5 HURRICANE and a top speed of 360 km/h
- Fastest LPG-powered car with the 660hp G-POWER M5 HURRICANE GS and a top speed of 333 km/h
- Fastest Sedan with the 750hp G-POWER M5 HURRICANE RS on the ATP high-speed oval in Papenburg with a measured top speed of 367.4 km/h. G-POWER exceeded its own record with the 800hp G-POWER M5 HURRICANE RR with a top speed of 372 km/h
- Fastest 4-seater coupe with the 750 hp G-POWER M6 HURRICANE CS and a top speed of 370 km/h
- Fastest station waggon with the 820 hp G-POWER M5 Touring HURRICANE RR and a top speed of over 362 km/h (governed)
- Fastest BMW 1 Series with the 600hp G1 V8 HURRICANE RS and a top speed of over 330 km/h
- Fastest BMW M3 V8 with the 610hp G-POWER M3 SK IICS and a top speed of over 337 km/h